You agree that we may modify this BeMo Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) by posting a revised version on the BeMo Website which is an integral part of BeMo Terms of Service and by notifying You by email. It is your responsibility to read and understand BeMo Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) and changes made to it. This Agreement was last updated on July 5, 2012.
You agree not to do any of the following while using the BeMo website or Services:
- Post, publish or transmit any text, graphics, or material that: (i) is false or misleading; (ii) is defamatory; (iii) invades another's privacy; (iv) is obscene, pornographic, or offensive; (v) promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any individual or group; (vi) infringes another's rights, including any Intellectual Property Rights (as defined in the Terms of Service); or (vii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the BeMo website, BeMo's computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of BeMo's providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Attempt to access or search the BeMo website or Services with any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism other than the software and/or search agents provided by BeMo or other generally available third-party web browsers (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox), including but not limited to browser automation tools;
- Send unsolicited email, junk mail, "spam," or chain letters, or promotions or advertisements for products or services;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the BeMo website or Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the BeMo website or Services;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, phishing or mail-bombing the BeMo website; or plant malware on BeMo's computer system, those systems of BeMo's providers, or otherwise use the BeMo website or Services to attempt to distribute malware;
- Harvest or collect information about visitors to the BeMo website without their express written consent;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Use unapproved Plugins. Please consult our Support page for approved listing;
- Run any program or script that places undue load on the BeMo servers as determined by the BeMo infrastructure support team at their sole discretion.